What are String-Inverter?String-inverter is specific form of inverters that works on the same basic principle of taking DC power as an input and “inverts” into AC power as an output. As the word “string” means the string of modules that are joined together in series. You have thought to install Solar panel but confused among various types of solar systems available in market. Don’t worry, dasstech has launched some amazing solar panels with exciting features. Let’s dive into it…
Power Optimized String InverterThe main feature of string inverter is to optimize the solar energy and converting it into AC power. The solar characteristics curve of a string inverter is highly dependent on the intensity of radiation and the temperature ranges of the module. In other words, the measurements that probably vary over the intervals of the day. That’s why, this is the reason that the string inverter must locate and observe continuously the optimal functional point of solar curve. Moreover, you must consider the “bring out” i.e. the maximum power point from the inverter in every condition. Also, the optimal functional point is known as the “maximum power point” (MPP), and this is particularly used for searching and tracking so this MPP is correspondingly called “MPP tracking.” Dasstech customers are highly satisfied with their company and want to report good experiences with String inverters. Some reasons they list for their support are:
- String Inverters work excellently and are so quiet
- These inverters are easy-to-use and have in depthsystem and panel monitoring
- String inverters have mitigated shading and works well in shading and produce more energy
- There is no need to connect battery. It is totally optional. It can be connected for self-consumption and/or backup of excess power
- Hardware is incredibly reliable
- Module-level data logging and higher system output
- String Inverters have greater Value and Warranty
Temperature Ranges and Safety FeaturesAt one end, the installation location of solar panels is very important as it affects the temperature and a constant supply of cool temperature conditions are ideal. On the other end, temperature is directly dependent on the String invertor operations. Surprisingly, the two percent loss in the form of heat energy reduces the power efficiency by 98 percent. The 10 kW power plant has maximum thermal capacity of 200 W still. This is the reason that a reliable and efficient constant cooling system is required for the enclosure. The optimum thermal layer of the particles allows them to discharge their heat energy directly to the environment, while the whole plant capsule acts as a heat sink at the same time. Moreover, Inverters function efficientlyif they are surrounded by cool air.The string inverter measures the energy yield of the solar plant and notices any problem and report that. On the other side, it also monitors the energy exported to power grid that it is linked with. Therefore, in the event of a power fall in the power grid, it must at the spot disconnect the plant from the grid. This is done for safety reasons or to provide support to the grid. It is all depending on the needs of the local grid operator. Another safety feature of string inverter is that it automatically turns off your solar panels in case of a grid damage. This takes preventive measures to protect you from a voltage surge, electrocution, or damage to your home. Dasstech offers high-efficiency string inverter and optimizer all-in-all at a competitive price. Moreover, they also proposes great design flexibility, lesser moving parts, excellent system monitoring, and industry-leading warranties.
If you’re looking to install solar panel system in new home, here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure that you’re choosing a skilled solar panel installer who is familiar with all of the equipment and cost options available to you.
- If you are paying for the solar panel system then, attain the ownership by means of a cash purchase or loan because these will produce the best savings. Leases are another great option if you don’t have cash at hand.
- Check for the reliability of string inverter
- A proven bankable warranty
- Make sure that the inverters are capable of all time data monitoring, preventative maintenance (PM), operations and maintenance (O&M) services and offer a quick mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Get to know about surge rating and power rating of inverter